Sports Hub is Singapore's premier land and sea sports, entertainment and lifestyle hub.
Construction and management of this development were handled under the public-private partnership (PPP) model.
The Sports Hub is located on a 35 hectares site in Kallang and includes the following facilities:
- 55,000-capacity National Stadium with a retractable roof;
- A 6,000-capacity indoor Aquatic Centre that meets world tournament standards;
- A 3,000-capacity multi-purpose arena which will be scalable and flexible in layout;
- 440,000 sq ft of commercial space
- A Water Sports Centre
- The existing 11,000-capacity Singapore Indoor Stadium; and Supporting leisure and commercial developments