Meinhardt provided Civil, Structural and Façade engineering services for this $400 million campus at Woodlands.
The campus is able to accommodate up to 15,000 staff and students. There are two spaces in the campus namely the Agora – named after the Ancient Greek term for public square – and a lush lawn that will act as common ground for the polytechnic’s 11 blocks, also known as Learning Pods.
The Learning Hub consists of:
- Eight blocks of seven-storey & three blocks of eight-storey Study Clusters
- Ten-storey Staff & Admin Building with a basement
- Three-storey Energy Centre
- Sports Hall
- Centre of Cultural & Communications Centre Auditorium (Four-storey with 1 basement)
- Seven-storey car park
- Two Blocks of 14-storey Staff Housing
- BCA Green Mark Platinum Award, 2006
- President Design Awards, 2010